Last Updated: 02/12/2019
Please read these Terms of Sale carefully.
- Your SAY IT Labs video game subscription will continue until terminated. To get access to SAY IT Labs video games, you must have Internet access to download one of our video games, and provide us with one or more Payment Methods. "Payment Method" means a current, valid, accepted method of payment, as may be updated from time to time, and which may include payment through your account with a third party. Unless you cancel your membership before your billing date, you authorize us to charge the membership fee for the next billing cycle to your Payment Method (see "Cancellation" below).
- SAY IT Labs video games can be downloaded directly from the www.sayitlabs.com website, directly from the Apple store, or directly from the Google Play store. Downloading from the SAY IT Labs website will permit a SAY IT Labs video game to be downloaded and installed directly on your Windows or MAC computers. Upon opening the game, users can immediately select a subscription. Alternatively, users will be prompted to subscribe to the game after the freemium portion of the game has been completed.
- Apple App store purchases. For iOS customers, the Apple store purchases will follow the same subscription format as described in parts i and ii above. The billing and cancellation sections are described in Section 3, under Billing and Cancellation. The legal ownership and processes will adhere to the Apple license agreement. https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/dev/stdeula/
- Google Play store purchases. For Android customers, the Play store purchases will follow the same purchase format as described in parts i and ii above. The billing and cancellation sections are described in Section 3, under Billing and Cancellation. The legal ownership and processes will adhere to the Google Play licence agreement. https://play.google.com/about/developer-distribution-agreement.html
2. promotional offers
We may from time to time offer special promotional offers, plans or subscriptions (“Offers”). Offer eligibility is determined by SAY IT Labs at its sole discretion and we reserve the right to revoke an Offer and put your account on hold in the event that we determine you are not eligible. We may use information such as device ID, method of payment or an account email address used with an existing or recent SAY IT Labs subscription to determine Offer eligibility. The eligibility requirements and other limitations and conditions will be disclosed when you sign-up for the Offer or in other communications made available to you.
3. billing and cancellation
- Billing Cycle. The subscription fee for the SAY IT Labs video games will be charged to your Payment Method on the specific payment date indicated on your emailed receipt. The length of your billing cycle will depend on the type of subscription that you choose when you signed up for the subscription. In some cases, your payment date may change, for example if your Payment Method has not successfully settled, when you change your subscription plan or if your paid subscription began on a day not contained in a given month.
- Payment methods. To sign up for a SAY IT Labs subscription you must provide one or more Payment Methods. You authorize us to charge any Payment Method associated with your account in case your primary Payment Method is declined or no longer available to us for payment of your subscription fee. You remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not cancel your account, we may suspend your access to your video game until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Local tax charges may vary depending on the Payment Method used. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
- Updating your Payment Methods. You can update your Payment Methods by going to the options menu of a SAY IT Labs video game, “subscriptions” tab.
- Cancellation. You can cancel your SAY IT Labs subscription at any time, and you will continue to have access to the SAY IT Labs video game subscription through the end of your subscription period. Payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial membership periods. To cancel, go to the options menu of a SAY IT Labs video game and select the subscriptions tab and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your subscription period. To see when your account will close, click "subscription" in the options menu of a SAY IT Labs video game.
- Changes to the Price and Subscription Plans. We may change our subscription plans and the price of our service from time to time; however, any price changes or changes to your subscription plans will apply no earlier than 30 days following notice to you.